Forensic Investigation for Companies
Did you know...
Corporate investigations performed by internal IT staff are automatically compromised when critical data needs to be brought to court. Only a outside non-biased, certified computer forensics investigator can ensure that recovered computer evidence will be admissible in court.
Are you sure? No one wants to go to court. But situations outside your control might force you to argue a case in court, like being sued by a recently fired employee, for example.
Forensic Pursuit offers the following...
As part of our comprehensive computer forensic investigation service...
- Forensic imaging of electronic media
- Recovery and analysis of computer evidence
- Expert testimony at depositions, hearings and trials
- Development of computer usage policies
- Reconstruction of timelines, authorship and edit chain
- Emergency acquisition of data
- Lost password recovery and cracking of lost files
Forensic Pursuit analyses all types of hardware...
- Hard drives from laptops and desktops
- Thumb drives / Flash media
- Cell phones / Blackberries / Smartphones
- Digital still and video cameras
- CD / DVD-ROMs
- Servers / Backup tapes
- iPods / iPhones
- Floppy disks
Forensic Pursuit can find the following data...
- Deleted and hidden data
- Email including deleted email
- Data from reformatted hard drives
- Web sites visited
- Files transferred or copied
- Files downloaded
1432 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
|New York City
445 Park Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
606 Main Street, Suite 100
Knoxville, TN 37902
1720 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Toll Free: 866-498-3420
© Copyright 2005-2013 Forensic Pursuit, LLC. All rights reserved.